Creating imaginary friends is cute and it makes me laugh. I'm glad that Gangook doesn't have any aldergators in her swimming pool. And I'm glad that Gingle Mommy will let you live with her if I ever die. I find it a little disturbing that you already have a plan in place should I die, but hey, I'm glad you're prepared.
Stuffing a no-bake cookie up your nose? Not a good idea. Yes I understand that it makes your nose smell like "gawkolawt"(chocolate), but still, not a good idea.
I'm glad that I'm your "pavorite Mommy ever" and your "best Mommy" too. You can say that as much as you want. And yes, you will get cookies if you say it often enough.
Yes, we can go back to the "wieberry" and get you more Max and Ruby books. And no, I'm so
Yes, I can see you, too. Yes, even when you stand that close.
I'm sorry helping me sweep up your mess "hurks your bwain", but it must be done. And no, you can't eat the crumbs off the floor instead of letting me sweep them, even if they are "just gooliscious". Sorry.
Your big brother and sister will be home soon, I promise. I know it's hard. It's hard for me, too. And yes, I know you would be a "berry berry berry good girl" if you could just go
with them to school. But don't grow up too fast, ok? That's what the first two have done. Not you, too. Mommy's heart can only take so much. And no, I don't think it's a good idea to wait at the window staring outside for them "awl, awl, AWL day wong". Come play with me, instead.
I'm sorry that you "miss all your gwammas and fun gwampas" and "AWL AWL AWL of your pamily". I miss them, too. Yes, it would be lovely if you could have a marching band with Kolby, Max, Emma, and Cooper. And yes, I'm sure they'd let you be in the front sometimes. And I'm sure that Will, Beth, Bennett, and Spencer wouldn't mind that it would be "their job" to just watch and maybe hum sometimes, but only when you say.
Yes, "Wed Wover" is the "berry best game, EVER". I agree.
I don't know when you will be able to have "wunch" with your "Gaddy" at "hims work". Yes, I'm sure that if you ask him "pwetty pwease" he will let you have lunch with him at work one day. Because you and I both know, that ALL you have to do to get something from your sweet Daddy is just ask.
I'm sorry helping me sweep up your mess "hurks your bwain", but it must be done. And no, you can't eat the crumbs off the floor instead of letting me sweep them, even if they are "just gooliscious". Sorry.Your big brother and sister will be home soon, I promise. I know it's hard. It's hard for me, too. And yes, I know you would be a "berry berry berry good girl" if you could just go
I'm sorry that you "miss all your gwammas and fun gwampas" and "AWL AWL AWL of your pamily". I miss them, too. Yes, it would be lovely if you could have a marching band with Kolby, Max, Emma, and Cooper. And yes, I'm sure they'd let you be in the front sometimes. And I'm sure that Will, Beth, Bennett, and Spencer wouldn't mind that it would be "their job" to just watch and maybe hum sometimes, but only when you say.
Yes, "Wed Wover" is the "berry best game, EVER". I agree.
I don't know when you will be able to have "wunch" with your "Gaddy" at "hims work". Yes, I'm sure that if you ask him "pwetty pwease" he will let you have lunch with him at work one day. Because you and I both know, that ALL you have to do to get something from your sweet Daddy is just ask.
4 comments:
I'd hold out for pretty pretty please and a hug
That was so sweet it made me tear up. don't let her grow up.
oh my gosh! What a sweetheart. You know she is my favorite 3 year old!!!!
love manga
We have got to teach mom how to get her own account. I just saw this with the pictures ( I dont think they were working before) great pictures! Super cute!
Post a Comment