Friday, January 9, 2009

"Just Be Bwave Mommy, And When I Gun (done), You Will Wook Wike A Angel"

Said by Ella while she is brushing my hair (well, I call it tearing it out by the roots, but whatever.) Then she decided to sing me a lovely song from her recently favorite movie, Annie.

"The gun'll come out, goomorrow YOU BETTER HANG ON TILL GOOMORROW!!!!" That last part that's in all caps? It's not only yelled by Ella, it's yelled with threatening authority. It's kinda like she's saying "Hang on till tomorrow or I'll make you wish you had".

She keeps repeating, "You love ick when me bwush you hair, huh Mommy? You are having so much fun, wike (right)? Huh Mommy?"

I'd better not say no, I think she'll jump me in the hallway if I do.

The other funniest thing she said today was: "Mom!!! Owwww! If I don't eat NOW, I'll be dead!"

No comments: