Thursday, March 5, 2009

Clarks Are Kind

Pat, I know this will be hard for you to read, but my kids aren't perfect. They are very good most of the time, it's true. And they try extra hard when their Manga is around to "be even gooder" as Ella would say. But sadly, sometimes they fight. Sometimes they are what we in our family call "rudey".

Very often I sing some of the lines to "Let us oft speak kind words" when they start bickering with each other. Whichever kids are fighting are sure to roll their eyes, and whichever kids are not fighting are sure to join in with me in my singing to the "rudies".

Ella no longer needs me to help her with this. She hears Will and Beth fighting and she is off in a flash singing at a semi-deafening volume: "Peak all nice words to eek udder, ack home eeder ever you may beeeeeeee!"

Oh Ella, I just love you forever.

3 comments:

JC Photography said...

Another laughter inducing Ella story! I love that girl, and I've never even met her - hopefully some day soon!

sheri said...

How cute! You need to get that cute voice on video/audio. (Ella's. Not necessarily yours. Unless you feel the urge, I suppose)
And it was way fun chatting w/you tonight!

The Clarks said...

She is so adorable. Your kids say the funniest things. (I mean that nicely.) We do need to all eeek nicely to each udder!