A happy family is but an earlier heaven
-Sir Thomas Brown
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
And as you can see, I'm doing some spring cleaning on my blog. So, while I get things in order, I'll post some Easter pictures for your viewing pleasure.
And yes, I know I'm missing from the bunny ear pictures. All five pictures that Ben and Will took of me are blurry beyond fixing. Which honestly, I'm not sad about. I'm 31 weeks pregnant. The last thing I'm in the mood for is a picture of me in bunny ears. :)
oh my gosh!! If those babies are not the most beautiful, I can't believe how much they have grown. It makes my heart so happy to see all their faces. Thank-you, I know you do this just for me.LOL It does look like you all had a good Easter. Love and miss you all. Manga
2 comments:
oh my gosh!! If those babies are not the most beautiful, I can't believe how much they have grown. It makes my heart so happy to see all their faces. Thank-you, I know you do this just for me.LOL It does look like you all had a good Easter. Love and miss you all. Manga
YAY BUNNY EARS!!!!!!!!!!! (this is Tera not Manga posing as tera stealing my id because she cant remember her own)
YAY BUNNY EARS!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment