Thursday, December 20, 2007

Kid Funnies

Elizabeth: "Will, what is a swat team?"
Will: "It's like a team of special police fighters."
Elizabeth. "Oh, that makes sense. It's like a team of swat."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Me: "Elizabeth, remember when we had a talk a few days ago about you leaving tons and tons of toys in the car?
Elizabeth: "Yes."
Me: "What did I say would happen if you kept leaving them in the car instead of taking them inside?"
Elizabeth: "You said that they wouldn't be my toys anymore."
Me: "Yes, that's right."
Elizabeth: (sighs) "Oh mom, I know that growing us up is a hard thing to do. You just have to keep trying and you'll get it right some day."

1 comment:

Just Tera said...

TOO funny! I think you've got it right already.