Saturday, June 14, 2008

53 Days Left

Yes, I'm aware that it's totally pathetic to keep labeling my blog posts with how many days are left until we're in Anchorage with Ben. But I don't care because I miss him. Here are some pictures of some of what we did yesterday. I didn't get the treasure hunt in there, which is ok because the treasure wasn't actually buried under the X so there would have been 4 or 5 pictures of holes without treasure before the one that had it. You gotta love 7 year old pirates having treasure burying duties.


Messy garden planting/treasure burying hands.
Messy messy face on a happy happy girl.
Messy garden planting hands.
Every morning I wake up to all three older kids staring down and Elaina and I. They love her so much and are so happy to see her and fight over holding her all. the. time.
The messy hands accent the still (sort of) present tattoos on her arm from weeks ago.
She smiled at me, on purpose, yesterday! I was trying so hard to capture it on film but she thought that the camera was far too interesting to be bothered with smiling at her mother.
A hose with a pressurized sprayer at the end that is under your control. Every little boys dream.
He thought he'd put it to good use and attack his sister.
He realized a little too late that it may not have been a good idea.

Overall it was a pretty fun summer day.


2 comments:

Ben said...

Wish I was there

Just Tera said...

super duper cute. Give them all hugs and kisses for me. Woo hoo only 53 days left. In our prayers all of you. xoxo