Only 63 more days to go. I promised pictures of the kids every day for Ben. So here you go, love. They were all clean and ready for bed. They've played and played but not much time goes by that they don't ask where Daddy is and how he's feeling. And if anyone gets an owie, they all cry that they want their Daddy.

We all miss you very much Ben. And we can all agree with the words of Beth that she put in her email to you tonight: "Dad, I'll never forget ya."

We all miss you very much Ben. And we can all agree with the words of Beth that she put in her email to you tonight: "Dad, I'll never forget ya."
1 comment:
Cutest kids EVER!!! I can't believe how they have grown since I was just there in October. I know this time apart sucks but it will go by quickly. Keep your days full and fun and it will help. What a lucky brother Will is to be the big brother of 3 beautiful girls!!!
Post a Comment