Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Dear Ella, You Are Only Three.
My mouth literally fell open when Ella asked me "Mom, can we talk about what I should do when I get to go on a date?" yesterday. She is obsessed with becoming a mommy and so we've talked about that enough for her to know that she should be married first. And in her 'I-need-to-know-every-detail-of-how-this-is-going-to-happen-right-now' mind (hm, wonder where she gets that from...), it makes total sense to her to be prepared. She understands that there is a process, that there are steps to be followed to reach her end goal. That, I admire. The fact that she wants to be prepared for DATING when she is only THREE is what just might give me a heart attack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heee heee!!! You know EXACTLY where she gets it! What a cutie pie! I love when you post stories about her - Never know what's going to come out of that little mind of hers!
Post a Comment