Friday, October 29, 2010

Hi My Name is Stephanie And I Don't Ever Post On My Blog.

But the prospects are looking up. Hopefully I can be a good enough mother to post some pictures of my baby. The one that will be here somtime in the next month. Yes, I am that terrible at blogging. I have almost finished my pregnancy and didn't even cronicle that I was pregnant in the first place!

So, better late than never! Lila Nicole will be here sometime before December 3, and hopefully sometime in November. Yay!

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Hooray another sister for Will! You have the cutest kids. I hope everything goes well with your new arrival. It will so fun to have a newborn baby at Christmas time! I want to send you guys a Christmas card, I don't have your address though. If you get a chance to send it, my email is layrichelle at gmail dot com