Monday, April 26, 2010

Remembering Alaska: Part One (In No Particular Order, Cause That's How I Roll)

Ella posing for Elizabeth to take her picture during our move. They took some really funny ones. She has the best facial expressions!



I know that this is not the best picture, sorry. I want to have it here, though because it's the only one I have of Beth (and Ella - isn't that sad - it's only half of her head that you can see!) on Will's baptism day.




This was in January of 2009. They were so little then! And I don't know why Will is hiding. He's weird.






The random order of these photos is making me laugh. Sorry about that. This one is Ben and Will getting into the car after Will was baptized.




This is Will and Ben before Will's baptism.





This is a close up of Elaina just a few days after she started combat crawling all over the place. Whe was so little! And so cute. She's still cute.





Will and Elaina on the way to Will's baptism.







This is Will (even before he was baptized) and Ben on Will's first day of Scouts. Ben had to show me how to get Will's neckerchief right.








This one makes me laugh because of how Ella and Beth are laying like they're comfy and at the beach or something. Not freezing to death in feet of snow.




Why is Will wearing a pink apron? That boy...

And I miss Elizabeth's super long hair and Ella's little bit of baby pudge. They're all so much bigger now!







This was the view out of our bedroom window. In November. That's a lot of snow considering it had only been snowing off and on for about a week at this point.








This is what I saw right before I left the room. Such cute girls.







This is what I saw when I came back in because they told me to come find them. Ella really didn't think that I would know where they were! Silly goose.




Elaina just learning to sit up by herself.









This is the funniest picture I've ever taken. This is Elizabeth on our trip home to Idaho when we moved back. I had promised them that I would set up the Wii in every hotel room. I told them that as long as they were quiet enough for Mommy and Daddy to sleep, they could play as much as they wanted. (It was in hopes that they could get some of their energy out and then be tired for part of the drive the next day and actually give me some quiet. Those girls can TALK.) Well, the first hotel room that we stayed in was lucky to have phone service. There were no t.v.'s in the rooms. Elizabeth was NOT. happy. at. all. The exact words she said right before I took this picture were: "I can't live like this!"





This is a picture I took at the Nature Preserve that was in our town. Isn't it beautiful? This was at the very end of October in 2008.





2 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

I love these pictures!!! So glad you posted... your girls are GORGEOUS!!!

Richelle said...

Alaskans miss you guys! I haven't looked at your blog for a long long time, but it's on my bookmark list. Then I checked it today, and it just happened to be an Alaska one. I remember Will's baptism! I'm glad I got to go to it, he's such a cool kid. Savannah misses Elizabeth too. I don't have your email or mailing address, but if you want to exchange them, mine email is my lastnamefirstname@mtaonline.net