Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ella's First Prayer

It was the sweetest thing ever! Last night as we knelt to say our prayers before bedtime, Ella looked up at me with her little arms folded and said "No you heppie me Mommie. Me do it mine sef." She remembered to thank Heavenly Father for her wonderful day, and all of her bessings and then she said: "Tankyou poor mine Gaddy, poor mine Mommie, poor mine Bessie, poor mine Willow" I think my heart melted into a puddle right there onto the floor. She remembered to ask for help to choose the right and to be safe even! She's getting so very grown up. It's so bitter sweet that I just don't know how to feel about it. Of course I want her to learn and grow and become who she should. But at the same time, I don't think I'd be to sad if there were a way for me to keep her as my little girl for forever and ever.

2 comments:

Ben said...

If she wasn't so grumpy she would be an angel.

Just Tera said...

If she wasn't so grumpy she wouldnt be yours. Very sweet of her.