And if I somehow didn't get the math right and there's more time left, don't tell me. I miss Ben and this whole apart thing stinks.
Here are some random pictures of the kids doing fun things like going to the park, jumping on the trampoline, playing silly games, and there's one of Will vacuuming cause he's the bestest boy ever. And as you can tell by their messy faces, they've all been enjoying some treats at Grandma's.
Here are some random pictures of the kids doing fun things like going to the park, jumping on the trampoline, playing silly games, and there's one of Will vacuuming cause he's the bestest boy ever. And as you can tell by their messy faces, they've all been enjoying some treats at Grandma's.
























2 comments:
I miss you all so much. I love you. Poor Will his head. Laney looks huge. Beth and Ella look like princesses. Steph, I only saw one of you. I miss you too, and would like to see and hear from you
beautiful kidlets!!! I was wondering about Wills head I thought he spilled Kool-aid on it.
Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment