Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Does It Count That I Really Tried To Blog Yesterday?

And it's kinda funny why, after the day was through, I couldn't blog.

Ben changed my password into my email/blogger account. And didn't tell me. He saw me trying to log in. I tried for a long time. Then he asked if I had been hacked. He told me to log into his email and see if he'd been spammed by my address because that's what hackers do, you know. It wasn't until I finally asked him the flat out question "Did you change my password???" that he admitted to it.

Nerd.

I spent all of my blogging time trying to log into my account and by that point, Elaina was done with waiting for me.

It was time to start the Nightly Lainey Ritual without delay as far as she was concerned.

It's really funny and cute. And weird. Well, mostly weird, actually.

She has to lay on me like I'm her beach chair. Then, she has to hold each one of my hands. I can't do anything else with my hands. Hold a book, hold the remote, or surf the internet. At this point she always decides that I have to rub one of her ears. While holding her hand. That's trickier than it sounds and I get it wrong a lot. She squeals at me at a shockingly loud volume for such a little person until I get it right. Once all of that is on the right track, her face has to be covered up with the same blanket that must also cover every other part of her body. Then I have to hum a song that she likes. Twinkle Twinkle or Come Thou Fount are what she usually the favorites.

I can't help but think that if she wasn't my last baby (probably) she wouldn't get away with so much.

Maybe.

1 comment:

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Awe..your a good mom LOL..cause that would make me nuts LOL..But I do that same kind of thing with Kaity, doing little things like that for her knowing shes our last.