Elaina loves to eat Chapstick. LOVES. Yuk.
Elizabeth was sad the other day, because her friend wasn't able to come over and play. She was crying on my shoulder. I said to her "I'm sorry that Kate can't come over". Ella ran into the room with a scared look and said "Beth got bit by a king cobra?!?"
Will is so full of personality. He is constantly making jokes and never wants to be serious. (Except in the morning - he wakes up like his mother. (not well)). He sings. ALL. the. time. In the bathroom. Doing the dishes. Playing outside. The other day he just wasn't listening to me at all. I turned to him and said "Why are you being so, so.... happy?!? Knock it off!" It sounded great for the 2 seconds that I was saying it. Ha.
I was putting Elaina's jacket on her the other day and as I pulled it over her head she screamed "Barbecue!!!" instead of peek-a-boo. It was hilarious. She also always comes to me when it's time to change her clothes and holds her arms up and says "Kin my wabbick!" (skin my rabbit). It's actually supposed to be "skin a rabbit" (which, is really gross when you think about it. It's just what my family has always said to little kids so it sounds normal to me!) Funny, funny, fun-ny.
Will keeps asking me if he needs to shave and if he can have deodorant. NO! You're 9. Nine.
Ben passed the CPA exam! (It's not funny, or random, but I just realized that I hadn't posted that yet so I'd better take the chance now before I forget again.) He's all official and stuff. Ben Clark, CPA. I'm so proud of him. It was really hard and took a bit. (That Audit section was a doozy.) All of our children and our primary class all understand taxes way too well for their ages so he's sharing his wealth of knowledge well, hee!
Ella got upset with me a couple of days ago when I told her to get dressed. She said "Mom! You don't hafta tell me! I'm a gwone up, not a little kid!"
Three posts in a week, I'm doing awesome! Now if I can add some pictures and change the layout I'll be quite proud of myself!
2 comments:
You are totally rocking all the posts! I love it. I swear you seriously do have the funniest children on the planet. I'm always laughing so hard I'm teared up when I read their stories.
Saying "Skin a rabbit" is totally normal. My 13month old raises her arms in the air when I say it. Works like a charm! So your normal, I'm normal.... right!?!!?
(nod your head and say yes)
Your kids crack me up!! It was so good to see you this last weekend!! Miss ya and your little family!!
Post a Comment