Saturday, December 17, 2005
4 Months Old
To my sweet baby daughterYou are 4-months-old today. I can't believe it! You are growing up so very quickly. You roll over and eat your toes and play with toys. You're even starting to do that scooty combat crawl. You laugh, but only for me. You smile and coo and chew in your fingers. You love it when your daddy sings to you. You love to play peek-a-boo with your brother and sister.And today you have a bad cold. You've been sick since Thursday night. I've held you almost constantly since then. Your feverish little head is resting on my shoulder right now. You seem to feel better when you're next to me. And that's ok with me. I hope that you always feel that way, because I'll always be ready to hold you whenever you are sick or sad.I love you forever, my sweet baby girl.