My two-year-old is a force to be reckoned with. The other day, my son brought me this:
He said that it was a letter to "The Angry Toothfairy". This is exactly what he said as he read his letter to me."Dear Angry Toothfairy,Please stop coming to little children's houses and leaving mud underneath their pillows and taking their teeths anyway. Why oh why would you do this? It is mean. It makes them cry. When I loose a tooth I do not want mud. I want money. If you do this to me unfortunately I will have to tell my sister. She is mean. She will get my tooth back for me so that the REAL toothfairy will bring me some money for it. My sister will scratch your face like she scratches mine. It would be a better choice for you to just leave my tooth alone."
Watch out, Angry Toothfairy.