Ginger Bread House Fun
The calm before the storm of sprinkles...
I gave them the frosting and candies and set them loose. My momentary lapse of sanity proved to be lots of fun. I assure you that I will bring this fun day up, ad nauseam, during their teenage years when they complain about what a terrible mother I am. And fortunately for me, I have the pictures and the blog entry to prove it, Mwahahahaaahaa!
I snapped this picture in the point 2 seconds that she wasn't "just tasting" her "dinjerbed house".
He told me at least 50 times today that he had "So, so, so, SO, SO much FUN!!"
And then he asked me if we could do it again tomorrow, because, as he said: "My sister is gonna eat her whole ginger bread house, and then there's no way mine's gonna be safe!"
And the boy knows what he's talkin' about. I'm sure that a future post will be entitled: "The Ginger Bread Massacre of '05".
Don't lie to me, I know you're on the edge of your seat.