This picture of my sweet baby is especially for my nephew who requested a picture of her smiling. So here you go. And since you didn't say that you wanted to see her whole head, I didn't bother taking a picture of it. No, seriously though. She's one wiggly girl, so this is the best one I was able to get. I hope that you like it.
This is a picture of my beautiful older daughter. It's amazing that I got her to hold still long enough for the camera to snap her picture.
This is a picture of the very best son a mother could ever have. Except for when he sneaks up on me and gives me wet willies and then laughs hysterically when I scream and jump in surprise.
That I could live without.
This is a good demonstration picture of how I make my children dress like Ralphie's kid brother from the movie A Christmas Story.All of this snow happened in one day. Less than 24 hours before, the ground was completely clear. Gotta love the Rocky Mountains!
We decorated our Christmas tree last night. (And yes, my children are wearing aprons. My son said "Mom, we must wear these aprons or it will be impossible to decorate our tree!") Rofl.This is a picture of what my 2-year-old described as "Me helpied you mommie! Me helpied you make the tissmus tee look so pitty!" Ah, yes. 7 mini candy canes hung in a row on my wooden beads.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.