Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Pillow Talk of the Insanely Brilliant

This is the conversation that Ben and I had at 1 am this morning:Ben:"Do I know all of the loosing vice presidential canidates for all of the presidential elections?"Me:"Do you know what?"Ben:"I think I do, let's see..."

This is the point in the conversation that my eyes glazed over and I wished I was in a coma.

He did end up listing them... ALL. Do you know how long it takes to do that? It was a conversation too painful to reiterate here. (That's code for "there's no way in the world I could ever remember all of their names in order to type them out for your reading pleasure" ) He then proceeded to quiz me on all of the past presidents. I must say that I did pretty well, considering that by then it was nearly 2 am, and I'm not really known as a presidential history buff.

It's times like these that show exactly why my husband has a place to be a contestant on Jeopardy. (Not joking, he really does.) Only future Jeopardy contestants take time at 1 in the morning to "jog their memories" on "interesting" things like this. LOL